Monday, December 1, 2014

December Countdown!

Everyday from December 1st to the 22nd,  I will be presenting a new 4" x 4" oil painting on board for sale.  There will be a theme for each week.  The first week is construction cones!  The cost for each painting is only $55; each work is mounted on a 5" x 5" white wooden frame.  I don't make prints of my work, so this is a great opportunity to own an original for very little cost. I will be posting a new piece here daily.  I will ship the painting to you within 1-5 days of purchase via paypal (I have to make sure it is dry before I send it!).  If you would like to pay via cash or check, the work will be shipped or delivered as soon as payment is received.  Please e-mail me at saramzak@gmail.com if you would like to arrange to purchase a painting with a method other than paypal.

As today is December 1st, here is the very first 4"x 4" construction cone painting!








SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment