Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8th -- A Distant View

This is week 2 of my December Countdown!  Everyday from December 1st to the 22nd,  I will be presenting a new 4" x 4" oil painting on board for sale.  This week's theme -- Vintage Items with Mechanic Drawings.  The cost for each painting is only $55; each work is mounted on a 5" x 5" white wooden frame.  I don't make prints of my work, so this is a great opportunity to own an original for very little cost. I will be posting a new piece here daily.  I will ship the painting to you within 1-5 days of purchase via paypal (I have to make sure it is dry before I send it!).  If you would like to pay via cash or check, the work will be shipped or delivered as soon as payment is received.  Please e-mail me at saramzak@gmail.com if you would like to arrange to purchase a painting with a method other than paypal.

Here's the first vintage item inspired painting -- it is antique binoculars (the copper has turned green :) with a binoculars blueprint from 1907 (it is all hand painted).

A Distant View
4"x4"
oil on hardboard
mounted to 5" x 5" white frame
SOLD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment