Thursday, September 22, 2011

Working my tail off

So I haven't been here in a while, but you can check out a great deal of my activity on my blog for Painting for Preservation.  I began this artists' movement in March, and it took off.  Check out Broadway-Fillmore Alive video interview about the project.  The last month or so though has been a real return to serious art production... I've finished 5 new pieces in rapid succession and have another 3 to go before the middle of October!  Some will be on view at The Statler Towers in an exhibit I'm organizing with participants of Painting for Preservation, and the others will be on view at The Carnegie Art Center in N. Tonowanda in an exhibit that I'm curating and participating in titled City Strings and Lines.  I'm really excited about both, but City Strings and Lines is really pushing me in some cool ways.  I'm including an image of one of the pieces for that exhibit here (Please excuse the photo quality)
Coming Apart at the Seams     

No comments:

Post a Comment